Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fear of H1N1

Walao, my derest fren in Uni was suspected to suffer from H1N1... Bcos his student was quaratine for "comfirm H1N1"... I hav no choice to go uni ytd, and he jus sit in front of me... I was so worry now as i hav sneeze a lot of times since ytd.... Fear of it... Oh god, stupid doreamon sick liao also don wan wear mask to class... Later whole class terjankit then how? I have lot of student under me de ler... Not only me, susan and other fello frens who r teachers also hav a vyvy high risk... Sien... dono wat to do now... jus hope dat 1 week passby fast n we are clear from the symptom... doreamon, Nobita, Pls quarantine urself at home!!!!!

6 comments:

Nobita said...

ya loo, tu doraemoon really irresponsible!!! boikot him!!

Yvonne Lam said...

Haha, hey, he's ur fren ler, u also din stop him from going to class... zzzzz

kimberley said...

watlaoooo~~~how come like this de~~

Tai Seng said...

then everyone should precaution about it lo, must wear mask, better with full face gas mask (wahahah...)

Double U + C said...

yvonne...then u 100% sudah kena....coz u go sing k with him for 5 continuously hours woh....u should pray that he didn't kena....

Nobita said...

wah, someone is opening and checking our old file...