Thursday, October 29, 2009

Driver must read!!!! Real case happened to my brother!!!!

Repost from my bro's note...
Real case happened to my brother today, is so scary, u guys MUST read n beware!!!!


Went back home at 4.30pm today. The usual traffic jam. There was nothing wrong, none at all.

Just when I thought the day's gonna end with a nice sleepat home, a motorcyclist appeared out of nowhere, signalling that there's something wrong with the car. So i pulled over to the side of the road. That gentleman is kind enough to show me what's wrong with the car, "Oh there must be some problem with the brake. You see the oil is leaking!" as he wiped on the tayer and showed me the oil stain. Suddenly another two gentleman arrived on a motorcycle and joined in the group. Something is not right, I told myself, this is too much for a coincident. At that instance i called my dad and he told me "definitely it's a trap. Get away now." That gentleman offered to fix the car in a nearby workshop. I said sorry, my house is nearby and i can drive back home myself. He persuaded me to follow him. I get in the car, ignited the engine, only to realise that there's barely any brake oil left. Basically i was driving a car without the brake.

I met my dad at his friend's workshop and this uncle checked the car. "Diu nia sing ham ka chan la. These people purposely loosened the valve and let the brake oil leak. Diu nia sing @#$% do you know you could have die from a car crash?"

The car has been tempered right at the begining, where I usually park my car behind the 7-eleven. That man followed me all the way home, appeared just at the right time to provide technical support. It chills me whenever i think about how this whole incident was plotted. Beware of your own safety people. Stay alert.

1 comment:

Nobita said...

wah.....no need so rough...