Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Birthday 2009!!!!






Thanks every1 for the wishes, and lovely present... I LOVE U GUYS!!!!

Thanks my coursemate who happen to celebrate it early for me, i love korean food, n they hav choosen korean food for my celebration... Thanks for the blush n eye shadow dat i wanted to hav it long ago...

Thanks hippo, who purposely come jus to eat b/day cake wit me in the afternoon... Nice green tea cake n marble cheese cake wit a cup of Earl Grey tea, perfect for my birthday afternoon...

Thanks Lao da, get my favourite cheese cake from secret recepi, celebrate wit a few frens in my favourite wing's cafe... Gosh, i hav the singer to sing birthday song for me, haha... How special it is...

Hmm, oh ya thanks to Steward also, for the movie....

Thanks nobita and Doraemon for the Ling Long...

Thanks my "ji mui" Zoe for the late supper at The Apartments...

And thanks those who remember it, sms me, n leave message in FB... Thank You so much....

No comments: